Ketosis may sound like the medical term for bad breath, but it is actually “keto” in the keto diet. The main goal of this diet is to achieve ketosis. The main goal is ketosis, which can be achieved if we eat less than 40 grams of carbohydrates a day. You could make this process better with the help of keto free trial supplement. When we eat only a few carbohydrates, the body will break down fatty acids from fat reserves and form ketones, which are released into the bloodstream by the liver. When this happens, the body will start using fat as fuel. When do we know if the body is in ketosis? According to experts, several main signs can indicate it, apart from weight loss.
1. The main sign is bad breath. When the body breaks down fat and protein for energy, a byproduct is formed that must be removed. The byproduct of the breakdown of fat and protein into energy is acetone. A small amount in the breath will cause a fruity aroma, but if it is too much it will smell bad.
2. When the body is in a state of ketosis, there will be confusion because there are not enough carbohydrates to be burned for energy. As a result, we will feel very tired.
3. Sometimes, the body will be okay with burning fat and protein as a source of energy, and we feel more energized. But actually, this is an improvement after we feel tired all day.
4. This is a phenomenon experienced by many keto dieters. Several theories explain why your appetite suddenly drops. The reason could be due to changes in bacteria in the intestine as diet changes. It could also be the effect of ketones in the brain that causes the release of different hormones, so we rarely feel hungry.
5. When on a keto diet, our fat intake increases rapidly and this makes the body unprepared. The body can’t digest this fat intake properly and the bacteria in the intestines are not ready to break it down. As a result, we will have diarrhea or defecate with very smelly stools. But over time this will disappear.